If you are looking for a way to make a real difference in the lives of others, develop new skills, and earn money while doing it then we are looking for you! We need individuals who are passionate about teaching kids and adults the life-saving skill of swimming. Don't know swimming, but love working with people? We're happy to share our expertise in the foundations of swimming to help you join us as one of the best swim instructors in the area.
We offer flexible scheduling options at the part time level that make it easy for students and professionals with other commitments. We also offer full time positions with advancement opportunities as well as medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits. We strive to recognize our staff's expertise and dedication through bonuses and competitive pay rates.
- Arrive to work on time and ready to perform duties
- Provide all levels of instruction to individuals of all ages (6 months and up)
- Effectively teach swimming skills and water safety to students in a progressive sequence
- Run organized and well executed classes as defined by Waterloo Swimming
- Incorporate diverse and fun activities into lessons
- Demonstrate responsibility toward equipment, e.g. pool toys, pool covers and supplies
- 15y of age and older
- CPR/First Aid Certification Required
- COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour based on experience
Advancement Opportunities: Deck Supervisor, Assistant Coach
To apply download and complete our employment application. Once you are finished submit the completed application using the Apply Now button on this page.