- Watch the Waterloo Wherever Orientation Video below.
- Evaluate your child’s’ current swimming skills and compare it with the Waterloo Wherever curriculum to determine a starting point.
- Get your teaching equipment ready!
- View the skill videos of your child’s level.
- GET STARTED!
- Contact us to schedule a live virtual consultation for additional guidance.
Beyond video demonstrations, our team of Master Swim Instructors are available to meet with you via virtual meeting to discuss progress, troubleshoot difficult skills, and share in celebrating progress and gaining skills in the water.
The virtual program utilizes some specific equipment that can be purchased here and delivered to your home or prepared for a curbside pick-up if you are in the local Austin area. We also provide a general list of items needed it if you prefer to gather your own equipment.
You can schedule a one-on-one or group class video conference through this page at a time that works well for you and your swimmer. Live chats with Master Swim Instructors are $15 per 20-minute session. Families who are not currently registered with Waterloo Swimming will need to create an account and the $40 Annual Registration Fee will apply and be valid for one year from the time of registration.
Subscribe to our Channel
All of our videos can be watched on YouTube whenever and wherever you are!