Our Private Lessons are 50% off discounted to $30 per 30 minute private lesson until June 27th. All of our swim instructors are experienced and excited to help your swimmers get the most out of their lessons.
Waterloo Swim Lessons at Bluebonnet School of Cedar Park
Thank you for choosing Waterloo at Bluebonnet School of Cedar Park. Through our programming, your child will learn not only life-saving skills but also the ability to swim for fitness throughout his/her life. You are truly giving your child a chance to be fit for life.
Bluebonnet School recognized the high quality and professionalism of our lessons and invited us to teach children who are enrolled at its Cedar Park location this summer. Swim lessons at Bluebonnet School will be offered during June and July for Bluebonnet students ONLY.
If you are looking for swim lessons at different dates or times please visit our main swim lessons page. We also offer swim fitness, private and semi-private lessons as well as adult swim programming.
Our Bluebonnet Private Swim Lessons and Weekly Blitzes
June 8-27, 2020
Weekly swim lessons build the foundation for a life-saving & lifelong skill. The more consistently your child swims, the faster and greater the progress. Your swimmer will gain skills and build strength while enjoying their lessons. Skills are learned over time as good habits are created. Waterloo teaches swimmers the correct techniques to prepare them for the next level.
A couple FAQ on our Bluebonnet Weekly Blitzes
- These lessons are for Bluebonnet students ONLY.
- All lesson classes are 30 minutes in length.
- All Blitz sessions are Monday through Thursday. Friday will be used for makeup days due to inclement weather only. There are no carry over classes.
Why Choose Waterloo Swimming?
- We create a fun yet challenging environment for the swimmers to learn in
- Trained instructors…this is what we do year round
- Each level & lesson has multiple skills being taught…giving the swimmers a chance to progress in other areas besides just one skill
Swimming Programs We Offer at Bluebonnet
- Learn to Swim: Basic water safety and learn to swim unassisted on their front and back. We want the student to be comfortable in the water, have a beginning level of endurance for swimming, understand water safety.
- Purple: For our very beginning swimmers over 2.5 years of age. We focus on teaching safety and developing a comfort with being submerged. These are independent group lessons which do not require any parent participation.
- Blue: For our beginning swimmers who are comfortable with holding their breath and being submerged, but have not yet learned to move through the water.
- Orange: For developing swimmers who can swim a short distance with their face and eyes down in the water and float comfortably on their backs. We continue to focus on confidence and developing lifesaving skills such as elementary backstroke and breathing skills.
- White: For students who can get three breaths in a row, by themselves. We focus on learning the freestyle and backstroke through arm stretching techniques, kicking and body positioning. Alternate kicking techniques such as dolphin and frog kick are introduced.
Waterloo Swimming - Swim Lessons
3420 El Salido Pkwy
Cedar Park, TX 78613