- This event has passed.
Parents Night Out
March 4 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$45
Would you like to have a Saturday night WITHOUT the kids?
Parents, you can go out, and have the kids stay in! They can enjoy activities, games, and entertainment – all supervised by our staff. Dinner and a snack are provided. Bring your sleeping bag or lawn chair for movie time!
Space is limited.
- When: Saturday, March 4th 5:00 – 10:00pm
- Location: Waterloo 620
- Ages: 6-14 years (if older can volunteer as staff)
- Dinner: Pancakes
- Snack: Popcorn
- Cost: $45 per person ($10 Sibling Discount)
- 5:00-5:30 Games
- 5:30-6:00 Obstacle Course
- 6:00-6:30 Scavenger Hunt
- 6:30-7:00 Obstacle course #2
- 7:00-7:30 Pancakes
- 7:30-9:30 Movie
- 9:30-10:00 Pick Up
Please email Coach Amber if you have any questions Amber@waterlooswimming.com!